OLI RING SILVER
Regular price £ 65.00
Sterling Silver Plated Dome Ring
This iconic number from our first collection is based on a simple dome design that our mothers wore in the ‘90s. Wear two at once and you’ll need little else. Now available in silver.
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
|15.40 mm||I||47||4 ¼|
|16 mm||J||49||4 ¾|
|16.10 mm||K||50||5 ¼|
|16.30 mm||L||51||5 ¾|
|16.50 mm||L ½||52||6|
|16.90 mm||M ½||53||6 ¼|
|17.10 mm||N||54||6 2⁄4|
|17.90 mm||P||56||7 2⁄4|
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
- Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
|47.40 mm||I||47||4 ¼|
|48.70 mm||J||49||4 ¾|
|49.90 mm||K||50||5 ¼|
|51.20 mm||L||51||5 ¾|
|51.50 mm||L ½||52||6|
|53.10 mm||M ½||53||6 ¼|
|53.80 mm||N||54||6 2⁄4|
|56.30 mm||P||56||7 2⁄4|
TIPS & TRICKS
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with some resistance.
For best results measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are their largest.
Don’t measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature.
If you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
If you are purchasing a wide band, you will be more comfortable moving up a half size from your measurement.
- -Sterling Silver Plated Ring
- -Width: 10mm front, 4.9mm
- -Weight: 5.5g
Free shipping to UK and Europe on orders over £65 / €78
UK Next day delivery on all orders placed before 1pm (excluding weekends and holidays): £6
International shipping delivered in 5-7 working days: £9.
Please see our Shipping Page for more details, including a full list of countries we ship to and our return policy.
We recommend removing your pieces while exercising, bathing or swimming and while putting on perfume and lotion. Make sure they are stored individually in a cool, dry place preferably in your Daphine pouch.
All our Daphine pieces are guaranteed for 1 year from the original purchase date.